How to get started with Digimap's Ordnance Survey Collection
- Register - every Digimap user must register
and agree to the collection licence(s).
with your university or college login details is required every time
you use Digimap.
- For help see the login help page.
Which Digimap application do you need?
is our mapping application - you can:
- find a location using a place name, postcode or grid reference
- print maps as PDF, PNG or JPEG files, A4-A0 size
- select your print scale
- add shapes, lines and text to your maps
- import your own map data
Download is where you download
map data for use in GIS and other software:
- download a wide range of Ordnance Survey map data products for
your selected area
- customise your order - date, format and map style options are available
You can find:
- OS MasterMap data available in CAD, GIS and raster formats
Contours and Digital Terrain Models
Administrative boundaries, postcodes
and points of interest data