To get started with Digimap Collections, you need to login, register and agree to the licence(s). Access to Digimap Collections is immediate after completing the steps outlined here.
- Go to the Digimap Collections page
- Select the Login button at the top right.
- Login to Digimap with your institutional username and password.
- Select your college/university from the list and input your details.
Find help on logging in on our help page.
After logging in, you are prompted to register.
- Enter your details in the registration form.
- Select Next.
- Check your details.
- Select Submit.
- You will receive an email from Digimap. Select the Verify your email address link.
Find help on the registration process on our help page.
3 Agree to licence(s)
- After verifying your email address, you are prompted to agree to licences.
- Select the Agree Licences button.
- Expand the box next to each available collection.
- Read the licence agreement(s) carefully.
- Check the I accept box(es).
- Select a Purpose for your use of Digimap from the drop-down box. Note that if you select Other, our helpdesk may contact you for further information.
- Select Submit once you have agreed to the relevant licence(s).
- You will see a screen informing you if you have successfully activated the collections.
Find help on accepting licences on our help page.