- The first time you login to Digimap Collections, you are prompted to register.
- Registration is required under the terms of the licence(s) for the map data provided in Digimap Collections.
2 Complete registration form
- Select User Registration Required at the top right of the Digimap Collections page, as shown in Image 1 below.
- Complete all fields in the registration form.
- Select Next.
- Check the information you provided on the summary screen.
- Select Submit.
- You should see a confirmation message that tells you we have sent you a verification email - see Image 2 below.
Image 1 - User Registration required.
Image 2 - Registration confirmation.
3 Confirmation message
Locate the email from Digimap Collections.
Select the button Verify your email address.
Can’t find the email? Select the Resend email verification button at the top right of the Digimap Collections page.
4 Agree to licence(s)
You will now be prompted to agree to licences. Find help on licence acceptance on our help page.