A guide to our product information
- Name - the official name of the data product.
- Scale - the scale(s) at which the data product is produced.
- Current version The publication date of the version of the data product which is available in Data Download. NOTE: the version available in Roam can be an earlier version - check the Map Information menu in Roam.
- Formats - the formats available in Data Download. NOTE: for some data products Digimap provides the data in additional formats to those given to us by the data providers.
- Data allowance - the quantity of a data product available in one download requst from Data Download.
- Grid size - some data products are provided in tiles of uniform size that correspond with British National Grid squares. Users will receive the data tiles that intersect with the grid squares covering the area they define in Data Download. The information in this field gives the tile size. For other data products, users will be provided with the area they define or a set boundary area.
- Guidance - where available, we provide links to support documentation from our data providers. NOTE: when users download data, the docs folder will contain (where available) the most recent version of support documentation from data providers.
Verisk 3DVI Products
|UKBuildings||1:5000||March 2021||File Geodatabase; GeoPackage; SHAPE||40000 km2||User defined area||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|
|UKLand||1:10000||October 2020||File Geodatabase; GeoPackage||unlimited||User defined area||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|
|UKMap Aerial Imagery||1:500||2020||JPEG||100 tiles||5x5 km||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|
|UKMap Terrain DSM||1:1000||November 2017||ASC||100 tiles||5x5 km||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|
|UKMap Terrain DTM||1:1000||November 2017||ASC||100 tiles||5x5 km||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|
|UKMap||1:1000||March 2021||File Geodatabase; GeoPackage||unlimited||User defined area||Verisk Digimap Licence||Versik 3DVI UK product page|